As a community of practice, Mahlum creates places of healing, living, and learning all within a strong context of community. We strive for the highest caliber of design while nurturing a culture of inclusion. Through integrated contributions of all team members we are able to create elegant solutions to complex problems.
We are currently hiring an Interior Designer for our Portland office.
Successful candidates will have a degree from a FIDER/CIDA accredited university, a minimum of seven years professional experience and possess:
- unique skills which demonstrate an interest and passion for design
- excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to work collaboratively
- an ability to think creatively and solve complex problems
- exceptional client management and communication skills
- capable of managing multiple projects from concept to completion
- Revit and Adobe CS experience preferred
- Qualifications preferred (but not required): NCIDQ, LEED AP, IIDA
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, a dynamic work environment with opportunities for growth, and the ability to contribute significantly to the work we create.
Please submit materials for review on the Careers page of our website at www.mahlum.com/firm/careers.asp.