Tickets to attend and sponsor sold separately.
This event is intended to award recognition for interior design of exceptional quality. Project submitted should focus on the interior environment within an architectural shell. All projects completed by architects, interior designers or industrial designers that focus on the design of an interior environment are eligible. All designers working in the State of Oregon are eligible to enter. Project location is not a criterion for eligibility. Winning projects in any category from previous IIDA Awards competitions are not eligible. Projects may be entered in multiple categories, but must be submitted independently.
Projects must have been completed after August 1, 2013 and prior to September 1, 2018.
SUBMISSION FORMAT REQUIREMENTS:
- Purchase of Submission (Link to Eventbrite)
- Completed Submission Form (Form provided by the IIDA Oregon Chapter after purchase is complete)
- Project Description: Maximum 350 words
- Impact Award Summary (Optional): Maximum 150 words (in addition to the Project Description)
- Accept Waiver acknowledging the IIDA Oregon Chapter’s use of submission information and images
IMAGERY (Max file size is 10MB and should be emailed to the contact provided by the IIDA Oregon Chapter as a .zip file)
- FLOOR PLANS (.jpg format, not to exceed 10”w x 7.5”h)
- PROJECT IMAGES (.jpg format, not to exceed 10”w x 7.5”h)
- Includes one representative project image and a maximum of nine others
- Images may include project photos and diagrams and can be grouped on one image, minimal captions allowed
- Named per standard provided in Submission Instructions by the IIDA Oregon Chapter
- PEOPLE’S CHOICE BOARD (Optional. DIGITAL representation of project used online for People’s Choice Award voting page)
- 72 dpi at 1440h x 2560w pixels landscape orientation.
- Client/Project name should be identified on the board.
- Designer or Firm name should be identified in a 3” x 3” maximum in the lower right corner of the board
- A second version of this board to be submitted without firm name identified
Deadline for the return of completed submission form and supporting imagery is September 28th, 2018 – Friday at 5:00PM.
Both the form and imagery must be received in order for a submission to be considered as complete.