Join our team
Working for our small firm is different from working for a large firm. Here’s the kind of person who does well at Bainbridge.
- You are flexible, agile, and a self-starter
- You like multitasking and working on many projects at the same time
- You enjoy working closely with others – brainstorming with gusto
- You have a sense of humor and don’t flip out often (unless it really requires it)
What else? We strive for a healthy work/life balance, don’t believe in overtime, and offer flexible scheduling and part-time work as options. We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. No big heads here, just big hearts and a boundless passion for space planning, interior design, and making people happy with our work (including ourselves).
- 2-4 years experience in commercial interior design
- Bachelor Degree in Interior Design from CIDA accredited university
- Strong verbal, written and graphic communication skills
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Proficiency in Revit a bonus
- Sketchup or other modeling/rendering programs an advantage
Salary will be based on qualifications and experience.
Contact: Andrea Bainbridge firstname.lastname@example.org