Please join our Healthcare sales team at Pacific Furnishings!
Leading the sales efforts into Healthcare vertical market accounts within the territory of the entire state of Oregon and SW Washington.
The products represented include applications in the following:
Clinical and Care Areas
– Educating, marketing and selling the value of workplace and healthcare solutions to end-users, dealers, architects and designers.
– Maintain appropriate sales activity levels at all times.
– Achieve and exceed revenue, profitability and product mix sales goals.
– Develop business plan with management for weekly, monthly and quarterly strategic sales objectives.
– Set up product tests or demo’s for end-users as necessary.
– Facilitate presentations for prospective clients.
– Completing sales activity & opportunity reports, sales order paperwork, installation assistance, and sales training, as well as, maintaining customer contact database.
– Lead strategic business and forecasting discussions to meet sales goals, establish new accounts and grow existing customer sales.
– Establishing relationships and educating Architect & Design Firms on solutions.
– Ability to oversee and project manage larger projects is a plus.
3-5 years sales experience in the Healthcare or Commercial Office Furniture industries.
Bachelor’s degree in design, business, marketing or communications preferred.
Successful sales track record.
Excellent written and verbal skills.
Skillful negotiation and presentation abilities.
Highly motivated, with aggressive follow-up and closing skills.
Income and Benefits
Salary and Commission Plan.
Medical, 401k and Profit Share plans.
Premier source in Oregon and Washington for office furniture and systems furniture including the Herman Miller collections.
Located in Downtown Portland, Oregon, celebrating our 130th anniversary this year in office furniture industry.
Offers space planning, work stations, and office furniture for corporations, organizations, higher education and government. Works with business leaders, facilities teams, and commercial interior designers to provide creative organizational solutions for the workplace.
Laboratory; where together with clients, unique organizational needs are brainstormed and ways are developed to address issues in the work environment.
We absolutely love what we do! Every day we work with business leaders, facilities teams, and commercial interior designers to provide creative and organizational solutions for the workplace. We aim to help people work better with our Integrity, Collaboration, Agility, Resourcefulness and Enthusiasm!
If you feel that this definition could fit you please send resume, cover letter, salary requirements and what motivates you to firstname.lastname@example.org to join PF as a healthcare account manager.
Did we mention we have a fun office, with regular activities to promote wellness? Also: we have an espresso machine in the office. We can’t wait to work with YOU!