About the Job
We’re searching for an experienced and organized Interior Designer to join our award winning multifamily and senior living team in Portland, Oregon. A bustling office filled with creative designers, we’re looking for someone who thrives in a dynamic environment. Our ideal candidate is organized and experienced. Someone who can work independently and as part of a team, with the ability to balance several projects in various stages of development. Most importantly, we’re looking for someone who can both guide the big ideas and execute the finer details.
- Collaborating with architecture and interior design teams
- Performing a variety of tasks for projects including programming, conceptual design, design development, production and review of construction contract documents, and contract administration
- Coordinating drawings and deliverable packages at all phases, and reviewing work by junior staff
- Working with consultants, contractors, vendors, and product reps to meet overall project objectives
- Contributing to client presentations and meetings
- Performing additional tasks as required to meet project goals
Requirements & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design
- 5-10 years of experience at an architecture firm
- Experience putting together construction documents
- Intermediate to advanced REVIT skills
- Experience with multifamily housing
- Experience with FF&E design and selection preferred but not required
About Us – LRS Architects
We’re a passionate group. We believe in innovation, collaboration, and the people who make both possible. Our cultural philosophy is rooted in compassion and camaraderie, and each day we strive to create a better environment for ourselves and for those we serve. We prioritize education, empowerment, and a work-life balance. Wellbeing is our top priority, in our work and in our culture, because good design isn’t just about aesthetic, but how we interact within a created space.
Voted a Top Place to Work four years running, we offer a generous benefits package and a fun, casual work environment. Check out our Instagram @lifeatlrsarchitects to learn more!
Please forward your cover letter, resume, and URL/Portfolio to Calista Fitzgerald at email@example.com. No phone calls please.