Ankrom Moisan Architects is a dynamic design firm providing architecture, interiors, urban design, branding and identity strategy services to our clients. We make it our mission to create places where People and Communities Thrive. We express that not only in the work we produce, but by the way we work with one another. Our 300 team members in Portland, Seattle and San Francisco offices work collaboratively to inspire future growth both as an individual and as a firm. We are currently seeking an Interior Designer to join our Seattle office, and to further grow our Workplace practice.
Our Seattle office is seeking a highly creative and action-minded individual energized by being a part of complex projects from concept through construction with a strong interest in Creative Office and Workplace design. Your passion for design is matched by your ability to remain organized and track project deliverables. If you are a designer who realizes the value of collaboration, can successfully navigate working within a team, inspired by what surrounds you, and passionate about promoting unique solutions to complex issues, we’d like to hear from you. The ideal candidate for this position will have between 2-6 years of experience working on Workplace projects.
- Strong interest in design and collaborating with Senior Designers to seek design solutions that reflect client’s personality, culture and business needs, while creating memorable and inspiring environments.
- Facilitates design presentation documentation, furnishing plans and finish selections.
- Participates in various sized projects from concept design through construction administration, with support from a Senior Designer.
- Ability to be involved in more than one project at a time
- Translates design into technical Contract Drawings in Revit.
- Research and selection of finishes, fixtures and furniture that both fits design concept and client’s budget.
- Assist in coordinating drawing documentation with architectural team and consultants, including drawing and specification documentation through all phases of the project.
- Proactively participate in the client, vendor, and consultant communication and meetings through all phases of the project.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design from a CIDA accredited university.
- Minimum 2 years Interior Design experience with a background in Creative Office/Workplace.
- Intermediate knowledge of the design process
- Experience working in an integrated architecture/interiors team is ideal
- Sound knowledge of Revit, Photoshop, InDesign and Sketch Up to produce presentation packages and communicate design ideas
- Collaborative, team oriented and a passion for learning
- Strong verbal and graphic communication skills
- Knowledge of relevant local building codes and accessibility requirements a plus
Please apply on our website: https://www.ankrommoisan.com/thrive/careers
Portfolios must be submitted for all design positions. Applications without work samples will not be reviewed. Portfolios should be one PDF attachment, 10-20 pages, maximum 5 MB.