The world of design is getting more exciting, more challenging, more diverse and more inclusive. At Opsis Architecture, our mission is to advance our clients’ vision through inclusive and inspired design that elevates human experience and nurtures our environment through the enduring art of architecture and interior design. We are a firm committed to welcoming more opportunity that will grow our collaborative approach.
This growth means we have an openings for a talented interior designer who can join our firm and contribute to our practice. Requirements are:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Interior Design
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in a professional interior design practice
- Institutional project experience in all phases of interior design
- Understands the power and importance of collaborative design as a priority
- Sustainability interest / LEED Accreditation as a starting point for commitment to the demands our clients in the realm of diversity and inclusion, sustainability and the power of architecture to lead in the creation of an open, empathetic, and regenerative society
- Proficiency in Revit, 3D Studio, SketchUp, InDesign and Microsoft Office Suite
Opsis Architecture LLP is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you feel you would be a great addition to Opsis and would add to our community in terms of our culture and creative capacity, please submit cover letter, resume and work samples in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.