If you don’t love what you do, what’s the point of doing it!
Since our founding in 1992, our team, of unique personalities, collaboration, and diverse areas of expertise makes the Mildren Design Group a catalyst for creating innovative designs while having fun. We understand our staff is our greatest asset. We are committed to our staff to continue to grow through mentorship, continued learning opportunities, and community involvement to support individual potential and growth. We thrive in designing spaces that create value and building trusted partnership with our staff, consultants, and clients.
Qualities we look for that align with our values:
- Loving what you do.
- Pushing yourself to always do better and keep learning.
- Building respectful and collaborative partnership with colleague and clients.
- Thriving and passionate about design excellence.
- Embracing detail-oriented and highly organized project management.
Responsibilities of our Interior Designer position;
- Collaborate with design teams on a variety of project types.
- Perform a variety of tasks for projects from programming, conceptual design, design development and construction contract documents, through contract administration.
- Assist and develop design concepts, color and material palettes then translate these ideas to contract documents.
- Develop and coordinate working drawings.
- Select finishes, fixtures, and furniture and develop FFE packages.
- Contribute to client presentations and meetings.
Essential skills and experience we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Revit a plus.
- Proficiency with Photoshop/Illustrator, In-Design, and Bluebeam.
- Working knowledge of building codes, standards, fire life safety and accessibility.
- Excellent design skills and an appreciation for creative and thoughtful design.
- Strong verbal, written, and graphic communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to communicate clearly with team members and clients.
- Flexibility to maintain productivity and meet deadlines with a variety of projects in various stages of development.
- Self-starter with ability to contribute and participate in a team environment.
- Team oriented and willing to perform whichever role best meets the project needs.
Mildren Design Group offers competitive compensation and an excellent benefit package. Please reach out to us to start a conversation. Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, or physical or mental disability.