SENIOR DATA PROCESSOR
Why Join Us?
Source is the decision engine for commercial construction product selection. We provide industry-leading data, on-demand experts and manufacturer connections needed to make fast and stress-free product decisions. You’ll be working with a team that is creating the new industry-standard product catalog and communication platform for commercial construction product specifications.
What We’re Looking For
As a Source Data Processor, we are looking for a highly organized person who is driven to accomplish our mission and work as part of our strong and dedicated team. You will be primarily responsible for working in spreadsheets, analyzing data, and assigning specific filters to this data. This is a highly valued role and it is integral to our growth and mission. We also deeply value confidentiality and it is mandatory that you can be a trusted, confidential person. The role will involve both data entry and quality control. We’re looking for a team-oriented individual with an incredible eye for detail and a creative mindset that can easily adapt to change. A successful candidate in this role will be adaptable, curious, pragmatic and empathetic.
The Impact You Will Have
- Organize immense volumes of information and use our proprietary systems to input and assign specific attributes to products
- Analyze product attributes by visiting manufacturer websites and identifying which specific characteristics are applicable to each product
- Work with the entire Digital Resources team to meet major milestones and achieve upload goals
- Collaborate across team and cross-train in all functions of Digital Resources department
- 1-2 years experience working with interior building materials in some capacity, as well as a general familiarity with and knowledge of interior building materials and their properties
- Open to change and flexible with changing priorities
- Robust skills at information collection and management
- Detail oriented and highly organized, attention to minutiae and detail
- Proficient at information/data collection, management, and analysis
- Excellent written & communication skills
- Excellent PC and MAC skills (Google Suite), with the ability to learn new software
- Ability to comprehend and adhere to all company wide and department specific policies and procedures
- Bonus: previous experience in, or building software for, the architecture/design/construction industry
- Sitting or standing for extended periods of time.
- Ability to use keypad and keyboard for extended periods of time.
- Vision to normal range (or corrected).
- May require longer work hours during high-volume work cycles
Our Core Values | Do hard things.
|Unable to accept the status quo||Accountable to execute||Respectful instant feedback||Flexible + embrace change||Strong + passionate team|
|Ask questions, find out the why and the how behind the what. Never settle for “that’s the way it is.” And rely on the people around you for help answering your questions. Everyone on the team is working hard, and moving fast, and yet always has time to support each other.||We are a team that believes execution eats strategy for breakfast. As a fast paced start up we take calculated risks, and make good investments with our time. We play the long game, flex on strategy when needed, and we always get things done to move the company forward.||Treat all people with respect, especially if you don’t yet know their story. We have direct, respectful conversations to hold each other accountable with instant + continuous feedback.||At Source the only thing constant is change. If you don’t like the way something works, don’t worry, it won’t be that way for long. And if you do like the way something works, well we have news for you…you may be creating an even better system soon.||We nurture strong teams that work hard to execute and put out work that we are proud to tell our clients, investors, our network, and the world about. When possible we shout it from the rooftops. What we do, we do well.|
What The Lawyers Make Us Put In
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; and nothing in this herein restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
This position is accountable to the Head of Digital Resources for fulfilling the above responsibilities; provide prompt, courteous, accurate and professional service to staff, members, co-workers and vendor-partners; demonstrate Source’s Core Values at all times.
Sound Like You? Apply now!