About the Job
We’re searching for an experienced Interior Project Manager to join our award-winning Senior Living team in Portland, Oregon. As a bustling office filled with creative designers, we’re looking for someone who thrives in a dynamic environment. Our ideal candidate is organized and experienced in Senior Living and or Healthcare Design; someone who can work independently and as part of a team, with the ability to balance several projects in various stages of development. Most importantly, we’re looking for someone who can both guide the big ideas and execute the finer details.
- Leading interior design teams
- Collaborating with architecture teams
- Performing a variety of tasks for projects including programming, conceptual design, design development, production and review of construction contract documents, and contract administration
- Coordinating drawings and deliverable packages at all phases, and reviewing work by junior staff
- Working with consultants, contractors, vendors, and product reps to meet overall project objectives
- Contributing to client presentations and meetings
- Development of project fees, contracts, and schedules
- Maintaining client relationships and leading communications
- Management of project budgets and project team assignments
- Providing quality assurance oversight for all project documentation
- Performing additional tasks as required to meet project goals
- Other duties as needed
Requirements & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design
- Experience at an architecture firm with integrated interiors –8 years minimum
- Experience putting together construction documents
- Intermediate to advanced REVIT skills
- Relevant experience with corporate clients in senior living and/or healthcare is required
- Experience with FF&E design and specialty lighting selection is preferred but not required
We’re a passionate group. We believe in innovation, collaboration, and the people who make both possible. Our cultural philosophy is rooted in compassion and camaraderie, and each day we strive to create a better environment for ourselves and for those we serve. We are inclusive and believe every individual’s participation enhances the end result. We prioritize education, empowerment, and a work-life balance. Wellbeing is our top priority, in our work and in our culture, because good design isn’t just about aesthetic, but how we interact within a created space.
Voted a Top Place to Work five years running, we offer a generous benefits package with a competitive compensation in a fun, casual work environment. Check out our Instagram @lrsarchitects!
For more information or to apply for this position, please visit our website: https://lrsarchitects.com/workwithus/