Interior Designer (5+ years’ experience)
SRG is growing! We are seeking Interior Designer candidates with 5+ years’ experience to join our dynamic team.
The work we do should invigorate our commitment to each other and the environment that sustains us. SRG is a Just organization and committed to connecting our values for equity and sustainability to our design practice.
The SRG team includes interior designers, architects, graphic designers, builders, urban designers, master planners, brand strategists, dreamers, accountants, marketers, human resource professionals and much more. Each of us strives to elevate our fellow human beings through the work we do.
What you’ll be doing
- Work collaboratively on projects with the Design Principal, Director of Interior Design, Project Manager, Interior Designers, Project Architect, Planner, Spec Writer and others. This could include interfacing with the owner, users, consultants, vendors and contractor.
- Embrace a collaborative approach in which the entire team is engaged and contributing to the advancement of the design process.
- Embody SRG’s design attitude, which is forward thinking, relentlessly curious and rooted in next-generation sustainability. Unlike larger corporate architecture firms, we have a culture that is close-knit, connected and engaging.
What you bring
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as an Interior Designer
- NCIDQ, Well AP, and/or LEED certification, a plus
- Experience working in the Pacific Northwest, preferred
- Forward thinking design approach that includes a strong desire for contributing across multiple markets and project types.
- Proficiency with Revit, SketchUp, Adobe Suite and/or other design software
- Ability to work both independently and in a highly collaborative team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high level of comfort working virtually with colleagues in other offices.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented; able to analyze complex challenges.
SRG offers a highly engaging, collaborative environment that supports learning and growth experiences, a competitive salary and excellent benefits package including:
- Paid Time Off
- Community Volunteering Time
- Inclusive Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Licensure/NCIDQ
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Access to Voluntary Benefits – 401(k) Retirement Plan, Short-Term Disability, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance and Pre-Tax Flexible Spending Account
To apply please visit our careers page https://srgpartnership.applicantpool.com/jobs/
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired are required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and complete the required employment eligibility verification form.
SRG is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.