GBD Architects Incorporated (GBD) is a 52-year-old, employee-owned corporation seeking applicants for an Interior Designer to join our team. We are comprised of 85 staff with project types across many sectors and of many scales. Our multi-disciplinary practice is built on the core values of professional excellence, design quality and collaboration. We have a strong work ethic as well as an obvious passion for creating beautiful, responsible spaces that move and elevate people and respond to real human needs. We work hard to maintain our strong supportive culture while encouraging professional growth for our entire team.
As an entry level Interior Designer, this position works with a lead Interior Designer to learn from and assist with the production of design concepts and drawings meeting the client’s expectations and the firm’s goals of design excellence and quality service. You will learn to develop comprehensive materials and finishes palettes, and present to the project team and clients.
Please see GBD’s website for more information about the firm: http://www.gbdarchitects.com
· Approximately 0-3 years’ experience in an interior design and/or architectural firm
· Accredited degree in Interior Design or Architecture
· Great visual, verbal, and written communication skills
· Think creatively and solve complex design problems
· The ability to work both independently and collaboratively on a project team
· The ability to manage time and multi-task
· Flexibility to changing project priorities, deadlines and schedules
· Base knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD, Sketch Up, Enscape, Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office
This full-time position is presently open and available to close as soon as preferred applicant is identified.
GBD is an equal opportunity employer that offers competitive salaries, outstanding benefits package, and potential stock ownership in the firm. Exact compensation will be based upon experience and negotiated with selected candidate.
Qualified applicants, please submit your resume and portfolio, as PDF attachment to:
Kent Pottebaum Kent@gbdarchitects.com
No phone calls, recruiters, or agencies please.