Seeking a Revit Wizard, Junior Interior Designer | Pinnacle Architecture
Are you interested in developing into a well-rounded interior designer? Do you like understanding all the components that bring together a cohesive project design?
We are looking for a Junior Interior Designer with the ambition to learn multiple aspects of design and contribute to various community-focused projects. Pinnacle’s work focuses on affordable housing, community health, senior living, and public service projects with a mission to enhance lives and communities.
You must thrive on working collaboratively, describe yourself as detail-oriented, and have a love of learning. Day-to-day you’ll be working directly with our project architects and interior designer to investigate design solutions and create a solid set of documents. But, things won’t be boring! Being a smaller firm, you will get the opportunity to work on several projects simultaneously, and you’ll never be pigeonholed into one project type. Your day will include everything from meeting with vendors and picking out finishes to helping our architects draft and picking up redlines.
Pinnacle’s headquarters are in Bend, with remote workers in the Portland area. This position can work remotely or at our Bend office with relocation assistance if needed. Our office culture is open, honest, and engaging. We meet virtually bi-weekly to connect and share and in-person for happy hour and fun.
Visit our website to learn more about our company culture.
If you’re ready for a change, reach out, and let’s see if Pinnacle is your next adventure!
THE SKILLS/QUALITIES YOU NEED:
- A love of design and collaborating with others
- Able to work independently and not afraid to ask questions.
- Proficient in Revit with 3+ years of experience.
- Skilled at balancing multiple priorities and self-organizing your workload.
- Enjoys exploring ideas and learning daily.
- 3+ years of drafting experience in an office setting.
- Bachelor’s degree in interior design or related field
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Draft documents for all phases of design.
- Using standard Revit templates, block out drawing sets
- Investigate and recommend interior design solutions.
- Assist during meetings and presentations.
- Transfer sketched details, sections, and notes into Revit models.
- Develop 3D models and presentation graphics.
- Assist team to create a cohesive interior and exterior design package
- Research products for presenting to the client and writing specs.
- Assemble finish schedules and material boards
- Maintain organized and orderly Revit files.
- Assist with permitting.
- Prepare and coordinate construction documents in Revit.
- Help with construction observation and construction administration documents.
- Assist with as-built documentation.
- Help maintain an organized and orderly sample library, meeting with vendors
- Provide input into designs at our all-office design charrettes.
Our goal is to have long-term employees; therefore, our benefits package is competitive and reflects our staff’s feedback. Highlights include robust personal time off (we don’t mess around with work/life balance!), 95% paid healthcare package, licensure exam fee reimbursement, and flexible schedules. Read more about our benefits here.
- Statement of what you’re looking for in a new position (can be part of a cover letter or email introduction) and salary requirements.
- Portfolio/Work Samples
Pinnacle Architecture, Inc. is a smoke-free, drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. Our company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.