Interior Design Project Manager
Emerick Architects is a Portland-based architecture firm, that has been serving the community for over twenty years through timeless design and enduring quality. Our studio is made up of motivated, team-oriented individuals who are passionate about collaboration and craftsmanship. Recognized as one of Oregon’s Healthiest Employers, Emerick offers long term professional investment set within a culture of wellness, as the firm strives to create great places, improve the community, and have fun along the way!
Emerick Architects is currently seeking an experienced Interior Design Project Manager with a strong background in commercial project work.
Applicants for this position will strongly demonstrate the following:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited Interior Design or Architecture program
- 8+ years of professional experience in an interior design or architecture firm
- Exposure to a variety of project types, including adaptive reuse, multi-family housing and hospitality design
- Effective communication skills to manage teams and interact with clients
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent design, detailing and presentation capabilities
- Experience with lighting design, fixture selections and finish specifications
- Knowledge of commercial building and safety codes.
- Experience with all phases of project development, from concept studies, through construction documents and construction administration
- Capacity to develop project designs and specifications while adhering to budget and schedule constraints
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite & SketchUp
Emerick Architects offers competitive salaries, superlative health insurance and 401K benefits. Our office provides secure bike storage, shower facilities, a quiet room and proximity to mass transit. As a studio with a small, but diverse group, we value creativity, hard work, and a sense of humor.
Please email resume, work samples, and a brief cover letter to Margot Verch: firstname.lastname@example.org