Bora Architecture & Interiors is seeking energetic, self-motivated interior design professionals who share our values of positive social impact, sustainable innovation and forward-thinking design to join our growing practice in Portland.
The ideal candidate will bring 3-5 years of interior design experience, with an enthusiasm for the design process, an ambition to learn and grow and a commitment to actively contributing to our creative and equitable firm culture.
- 3-5 years of professional interior design experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
- Knowledge of specifications and construction documentation
- Demonstrated experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Revit and Enscape
- Excellent visual, verbal and written communication
- Self-motivated with strong organization and time management
- Familiar with healthy material criteria
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Interior Designer I position will typically:
- Assist with presentations to convey design intent
- Collaborate with design teams to develop detailed design solutions with direction from project leaders
- Research and generate furniture concepts
- Develop construction documents and specifications with direction from project leaders
- Research and assemble material palettes with a focus on healthy material criteria
Compensation and Benefits:
We care about the wellness of your whole person, both within and outside of work. As such, Bora is proud to support its employees with a robust benefits package which includes:
- Competitive pay commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Paid Family Leave
- Traditional and Roth 401(k)
- Pre-tax TriMet Hop Fastpass
- In-office bike storage
- Licensure exam and AXP support
- Continuing education access
- Mentorship opportunities
- Use of the Bora Beach House
Please send your letter of interest, resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to counter implicit bias in our recruitment process, we ask that candidates not include head shots in their application.
Click here to learn more.