About the Position
We’re searching for an experienced Interior Project Manager to join our award-winning Senior Living and Multifamily teams in Portland, Oregon and/or Bend, Oregon. As a bustling office filled with creative designers, we’re looking for someone who thrives in a dynamic environment. Our ideal candidate is organized and experienced in Senior Living, Multifamily, and or Hospitality Design. Someone who can work independently and as part of a team, with the ability to balance several projects in various stages of development. Most importantly, we’re looking for someone who can both guide the big ideas and execute the finer details.
- Leading interior design teams and collaborating with architecture teams
- Performing a variety of tasks for projects including programming, conceptual design, design development, production and review of construction contract documents, and contract administration
- Coordinating drawings and deliverable packages at all phases and reviewing work by junior designers.
- Working with consultants, contractors, vendors, and product reps to meet overall project objectives
- Contributing to client presentations and meetings
- Writing project fees, contracts, and schedules
- Maintaining client relationships and leading communications
- Management of project budgets and project team assignments
- Provide quality assurance oversight for all project documentation
- Performing additional tasks to meet project goals
Requirements & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design
- 8-10 years minimum experience at an architecture firm with integrated interiors or at an interior design firm
- Experience putting together construction documents
- Relevant experience with corporate clients in senior living, multifamily, and/or hospitality is preferred.
- Preferred experience with FF&E design and specialty lighting selection
- Preferred intermediate REVIT skills
We’re a passionate group. We believe in innovation, collaboration, and the people who make both possible. We hire for long term cultural fit and not for specific projects. Our cultural philosophy is rooted in compassion and camaraderie, and each day we strive to create a better environment for ourselves and for those we serve. We prioritize education, empowerment, and a work-life balance. Wellbeing is our top priority, in our work and in our culture, because good design isn’t just about aesthetic. Our balanced, holistic approach fuse’s function and beauty to create meaningful places for people. In this ever-changing world we live in, LRS strives to continually adapt our work styles and habits. We have embraced flexible schedules and a Hybrid work style which allows individuals to work a combination of “remotely” and “in the office”.
Voted a Top Place to Work six years running, we offer a generous benefits package and a fun, casual work environment. Check out our Instagram @lrsarchitects!
For more information or to apply for this position, please visit our website: https://lrsarchitects.com/workwithus/