Ankrom Moisan Interiors offers an energetic, collaborative, and entrepreneurial culture. As of 2021, AMI was ranked 90 out of 100 on the Interior Design Giants List, and we cannot wait to find out where we will be in 2022. We have three physical offices: Portland, Oregon; Seattle, Washington; and San Francisco, California; our Hybrid Work Policy enables employees to work remotely as well. You’ll find our projects, mainly along the West Coast, featured in the markets of Urban Living, Student Housing, Senior Communities, Healthcare, Hospitality, Workplace and Retail. Join us and see what the fun is all about.
Our award-winning multifamily and senior communities’ teams are looking for a Senior Interior Designer. Our vibrant office is filled with creative designers, so we need someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment. Ideally, you will be able to work independently and as part of a team, with the ability to balance several projects from concept to completion. Additionally, we are looking for someone who can carry out big ideas and guide smaller details simultaneously.
What you will do:
- Coordinating drawings and deliverable packages at all phases while performing a variety of tasks for projects such as conceptual design, design development, production and review of construction contract documents, and contract administration.
- Acutely understand the needs of housing clients in a wide range of projects, including high-rise, mixed-use, multifamily, permanent supportive housing, student housing, and senior living.
- Lead the creation of strong and innovative design concepts for a range of housing project types in a variety of settings.
- Management of client projects, project and team organization.
- Initiatives to resolve challenging technical and design problems.
- Maintaining client relationships and managing communications.
- Coordinating project budgets and team assignments.
- Overseeing project documentation for quality assurance.
- 7+ years working in the Housing Market Sector.
- Accredited degree in Interior Design.
- Knowledge of specifications and construction documentation.
- Intermediate to advanced REVIT skills.
- Enscape and Adobe Creative Suite experience.
- Effective visual, verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and highly organized
- Ability to inspire designers and clients
To apply, click here!