Contact: Kim Gonzales, IIDA Oregon Chapter PR Chair
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
APR. 3, 2015
IIDA OREGON CHAPTER ANNOUNCES
ANNUAL DESIGN CRAWL
Portland, OR — The International Interior Design Association (IIDA) Oregon Chapter is proud to announce the Annual Design Crawl. The tour of three Design Excellence Award winning projects will be held on the evening of April 23, 2015.
The Design Crawl is an annual event where top design professionals in Oregon mingle and visit three of the Design Excellence Award winning projects from 2014. The award winning Interior Designers take the guests of the Design Crawl through the project’s creative process, design and code challenges, and on to the successful outcome of the interior space. The evening will begin at Block 300 Lobby (ZGF Architects, LLP), then tour The Reed College Performing Arts Building (Opsis Architecture), and finally end at the Commissary Cafe (Guggenheim Architecture + Design Studio). Appetizers and beverages will be served at the first and last destinations of the Design Crawl Tour. Transportation will be provided for the first 80 people to reserve a space on the bus. The transportation will be provided to each location and return the 80 people to the initial location at the end of the evening. If participants did not register for a space on the provided transportation they will need to provide their own to reach each location.
NEW THIS YEAR
- GRAY Magazine has partnered with IIDA Oregon Chapter as the media sponsor for the 2015 Annual Design Crawl. Each guest will receive a free copy of GRAY magazine and offered a special discounted subscription rate.
- 1 IDCEC credit is available for attending. IIDA asks those wishing to participate in the IDCEC credit to bring the member number to the event.
DESIGN CRAWL TOUR KEY TIMES
- 5:30PM – 7:00PM: Block 300 Lobby
- 7:20PM – 8:00PM: The Reed College Performing Arts Building
- 8:20 – 9:00PM: Commissary Cafe
- IIDA OREGON CHAPTER WEBSITE: www.iida-or.org
- IIDA OREGON CHAPTER EVENTBRITE PAGE: www.iidaoregon.eventbrite.com
# # #
About International Interior Design Association
IIDA is the Commercial Interior Design Association with a global reach. We support design professionals, industry affiliates, educators, students, firms, and their clients through our network of 13,000+ Members across 50 countries. IIDA advocates for advancements in education, design excellence, legislation, leadership, accreditation, and community outreach to increase the value and understanding of Interior Design as a profession that enhances business value and positively impacts the health and well-being of people’s lives every day. www.iida.org