IIDA Student Membership provides students enrolled in an interior design program the resources they need that are not available on campus. Being a student member introduces you to our vibrant design community, with opportunities to create meaningful relationships, network with professionals, and build opportunities for your professional future as you gain valuable skills.
Membership gives students access to resources such as mentoring programs, online newsletters, career center, and joining your school’s campus center. Benefits include exclusive eligibility to use your Student IIDA acronym after your name demonstrating your credibility and maximizing your professional exposure.
Benefits to You as a Student Member
- Student Appellation, exclusive eligibility to use your Student IIDA acronym after your name demonstrating your credibility and maximizing your professional exposure.
- Attend Member-Only events.
- Campus Centers, a design-oriented group on your campus which provides opportunities to interact with other IIDA Student Members, organize events, take on leadership role, and work closely with local Chapter leaders.
- Be a recognized contributor to the local design community.
- Get discounted tickets to select Chapter and City Center events.
- Receive free admission to select continuing education courses and forums.
Become an IIDA Student Member Today!
To apply online or to download an application for student membership, click here.
Recently graduated from design school? Click here to learn about what to do next.